Update February 18, 2012: This giveaway is now closed for entry.
And the winner is: Congratulations, Lucky #11: Winnie Ma. Please email me at email@example.com with your mailing address, so I can send you the tickets as soon as possible.
Thank you all for participating and don’t forget you can still enter the following giveaways to win tickets:
Welcome to my first giveaway on Culture Jaunt! As you know, I am covering the Philadelphia International Flower Show 2012. This year’s theme is Hawai’i: Islands of Aloha and will be taking place March 4 – 11.
Not only will you get to experience wonderful exhibitions focused on the orchid, but experience Hawaiian culture as well. From Hula dancing to delicious food, a waterfall that turns into a volcano and even a man cave. Whether you’ve been to the Flower Show before or will be a first-timer like me, you won’t want to miss this chance to win:
Two tickets to the Flower Show!
1. ‘Like’ Culture Jaunt on Facebook or follow me through WordPress, if you prefer.
2. Comment (only once) below why you want to go to this year’s Flower Show.
3. Open to US residents only (or International residents with a US shipping address)
4. Giveaway ends at midnight Friday, February 17, 2012
5. The winner will be announced next Saturday, February 18, 2012
6. I will pick the winning comment randomly via random.org
Update: So far, you all have wonderful reasons to go to the Flower Show and I wish you could all win these tickets. Unfortunately, I only have 2 to give away. However, there are other giveaways that you can enter to raise your chances:
This post is brought to you with the support of the Philadelphia International Flower Show. Connect with them in any of the following ways: Facebook, Youtube, the PHS blog, Flickr, the Flower Show blog and Twitter by clicking on the buttons below. Data collected in this giveaway may be shared with the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS).